Expert BizTalk Server training from the company who developed the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC 2933 & 2934) for BizTalk.
Learn to develop and manage BizTalk Server solutions with QuickLearn's accelerated BizTalk Server training
BizTalk Developer Training
Training for Developers
Learn how to develop applications for BizTalk Server.
- Training for new & experienced BizTalk developers
- Acclaimed trainers
- 50% hands-on labs
- Attend in person or remotely from home or your office
BizTalk Administrator Training
Training for Administrators
Learn to manage and deploy applications for BizTalk Server.
- Training for new & experienced BizTalk administrators
- Expert instructor training
- Dozens of hands-on labs
- Attend in person or remotely from anywhere in the world
BizTalk Expert Training
Training for BizTalk Experts
Learn to develop advanced BizTalk Solutions.
- For experienced BizTalk developers only
- Advanced drill-down topics
- Extensive hands-on labs
- Attend from anywhere in the world
Which Class Is Best For Me?
If you are not sure whether you should choose Immersion or Deep Dive, we've got you covered. Our self-assessment exam
can help you determine which class would be the best fit for you.
Know Which Class You Need?
Great! We offer a highly-available schedule of BizTalk classes. Our New to Product classes typically run every 4 weeks,
and our Advanced classes usually run every 6 weeks. If you don't see a date that works for you, check out our schedule.