On December 12th, QuickLearn is running a 5-day Visual Studio TFS 2010 course to quickly get development teams up and running.
This class is designed for individuals or complete development teams who need to learn how to use Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate and TFS 2010 for agile software development. This course is broken up into five units: project management, agile team development, test management strategies, and TFS systems administration.
At course completion, students will be able to:
- Install & configure TFS 2010 and its prerequisite components
- Create, configure and manage Team Projects
- Create and customise Work Item Queries to find and organise work
- Use the version control system effectively including branching
- Install and configure a build environment including build controllers and agents
- Create and manage test plans, test suites and test configurations
- Create and maintain coded UI tests
- View the built-in reports available in TFS 2010
The class is taught by ALM MVP Anthony Borton in Redmond, WA and is available remotely from your home or office. Anthony Borton is a Microsoft Visual Studio ALM MVP and is QuickLearn’s Visual Studio ALM technologist and trainer. Has has been an MCP and MCT for more than 15 years and has completed over 50 exams including MS exam 001. He is a Professional Scrum Developer Trainer and has been a Certified ScrumMaster for a number of years.
Quotes from recent Visual Studio TFS students:
“My entire training experience was wonderful and unforgettable. Thank you QuickLearn!!” – Alan H.
“Of all the in-house courses and instructors we have had, Mr. Anthony Borton is the best instructor we have had. He was very knowledgeable on the subject matter.” – David B.
“It was a great class with a large amount of information that was covered in a very effectively manner. It surpassed my expectations!” – Christopher M.