Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) is an on-premises tool with a host of capabilities that enable your team(s) to manage their software development efforts from planning to delivery. Its core capabilities include agile planning, bug tracking, source control management, feedback management, test case management, build automation, test automation, and release automation.
QuickLearn’s TFS courses are separated not by skill level, but by job role. We have courses specifically designed for:
- Administrators - those responsible for setting up, configuring, and managing Team Foundation Server installations.
- Project and Team Leads – those coaching or supporting teams as they execute a software development effort.
- Developers - those who author code and unit tests.
- Testers and Software Development Engineers in Test - those who author manual test cases or automate functional and performance tests.
- Build Engineers and Release Managers - those who work to automate release pipelines and enable continuous delivery.
Learn to get the most out of Team Foundation Server with QuickLearn's accelerated TFS training today. To get started, select a course from the listing below.
Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2017 Courses
Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2015 Courses
QuickLearn Offers Free Retakes
QuickLearn's proprietary courseware and labs are so content-rich that we offer free retakes within six months
to any students who want to come back and pick up valuable new insights from a second look at the material with our expert trainers.
The instructor was very knowledable and was very enthusiastic about the course material. I have many take aways that I am excited to
demonstrate to our organization. Explained the 'Why' you need to do this, which made me understand how important these were to
implement/use etc... In a word — fantastic. (Peter Kapogines)
Know Which Class You Need?
Great! The next step is registering for a class. We offer a highly-available schedule of Team Foundation Server
classes. If you don't see a date that works for you, check out our schedule.
Visual Studio TFS ALM Blog Posts