Get a complete overview of BizTalk server 2009 developer capabilities and toolsets with QuickLearn’s new self-paced course: BizTalk Developer Fundamentals.
This brand new course provides an introduction to developing applications with BizTalk Server 2009. New-to-product developers will learn how-to work with Visual Studio and BizTalk developer tools to jumpstart their BizTalk projects.
The BizTalk Developer Fundamentals Training includes an overview of:
- Creating BizTalk Schemas
- Creating BizTalk Maps & Functoids
- Message BizTalk Routing & Ports
- Building BizTalk Pipelines
- Building BizTalk Orchestrations
The subscription to the BizTalk Developer Fundamentals training includes:
- 60-days of access to video presentations and demos
- 15 hours of lab time
- Online Support