Microsoft will release to manufacture (RTM) Visual Studio 2012 and Team Foundation Server 2012 in the first week of August with the official release planned for September. With the majority of users eligible for a “free” upgrade to the latest version through their MSDN Subscriptions, expect to see many organizations upgrading over the coming six months!
Why not hit the ground running by having your staff up skilled on the many great new features Microsoft have included in this release. Here’s just a sample of some of the new features we cover in our TFS 2012 courses:
- A completely new web interface to help you interact with TFS
- New Agile Planning tools to help you create and manage your product backlog
- A task board to help you see the state of work in progress
- A new feedback client to help ensure continuous feedback from your stakeholders
- New exploratory testing features to help your testers create tests from exploratory testing sessions
- Storyboarding support to allow you to create professional interactive storyboards to show your stakeholders
- Support for teams within a Team Project with independent backlogs, dashboards and task boards.
- Support for testing new Windows 8-style applications
- Much, much more.
Our new range of 6 courses for Visual Studio 2012 TFS can provide your team with all the skills and knowledge necessary to make the maximum advantage from the new features in the 2012 release. Here is our line-up of new courses for TFS 2012: