To keep the Microsoft Certified Solution Developer: Application Lifecycle Management (MCSD:ALM) certification current you must complete a recertification exam every two years. Since the release of the MCSD:ALM certification, many of our students have taken our TFS courses to help them prepare for the exams.
As the two year recertification deadline starts to arrive, early charter exam members are facing the task of preparing for the recertification exam. Here are some helpful resources to help you focus your study.
- Official 70-499 exam page
- Exam prep guide (part 1 of 3)
- Exam prep guide (part 2 of 3) COMING SOON!
- Exam prep guide (part 3 of 3) COMING SOON!
If you do not currently hold the MCSD:ALM certification, you will be required to complete three exams to earn this certification. QuickLearn Training offers great instructor led courses to help you prepare for these exams.
- Exam 70-496 – Prepare with TFS 2013 Configuration and Administration (3 days)
- Exam 70-497 – Prepare with Software Testing using Visual Studio 2013 (3 days)
- Exam 70-498 – Prepare with Applied Scrum using Visual Studio 2013 (3 days)