Save the date for BizTalk Summit 2014, which will take place December 3-5 on the Microsoft Campus in Redmond, WA. There will be 300+ partners and customers, so bring your questions, knowledge, and business cards.
- Executive keynotes outlining Microsoft vision and roadmap
- Technical deep-dives with product group and industry experts
- Product announcements
- Real-world demonstrations from lighthouse customers
- Roundtable discussions + Q&A
- Partner Showcase Sessions
- We are also planning hands-on labs so you can roll up our sleeves and experience new capabilities
- Networking and social activities
Congratulations to Anthony Borton, QuickLearn’s TFS course developer and lead TFS trainer! Anthony recently received an email from Microsoft confirming he delivered the highest rated developer pre-conference seminar at TechEd Europe this year. His seminar was titled Kickstart Your Application Lifecycle Management Using Team Foundation Server 2012 and was focused on helping attendees get a better understanding of how TFS 2012 can offer benefits across the entire application lifecycle.
In addition to this, he also had the highest rated developer-focused Instructor Led Lab (ILL) for the conference. His ILL, titled Get Started with Team Foundation Service gave attendees hands-on skills to get started with Microsoft’s Team Foundation Service.
If you would like to learn more about Microsoft’s ALM suite including TFS, join Anthony for a range of TFS 2012 courses during August. All our TFS 2012 courses have the most up to date content including content for TFS 2012 Update 2. Find out more at http://www.quicklearn.com/tfs-training.aspx